PEPperCHIP® Allergen Epitope Microarray
PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarray with:
- 4,022 linear allergen epitopes based on 223 different allergens
- Peptides printed in duplicate
- Including HA, polio, c-Myc and IgE control peptides
- Buy 10 for €395.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 20 for €361.00 each and save 24%
- Download Files: Material Data Sheet / Microarray Layout and Content
- Microarray Content: 4,022 linear allergen epitopes based on 223 different allergens referenced in the Immune Epitope Database
- Database Epitope Lengths: 5 aa - 53 aa
- Microarray Epitope Lengths: 5 aa to 17 aa depending on the database epitope length; longer epitopes were translated into overlapping 17 aa peptides
- Number of Peptides/Spots: 4,022 / 8,044 (peptides printed in duplicate)
- Each PEPperCHIP® Allergen Epitope Microarray contains HA (YPYDVPDYAG), polio (KEVPALTAVETGAT), c-Myc (EQKLISEEDL) and IgE (RHSTTQPRKTK) control peptides (26, 28, 18 and 32 spots each control). The PEPperCHIP® Allergen Epitope Microarray is compatible with a 3/1-well PEPperCHIP® Incubation Tray.
To perform the assay in your own laboratory, don't forget to choose from our PEPperCHIP® Accessories, including the incubation tray, control antibody, analysis software and training kit, in the Related Products Section.
If you want to benefit from our PEPperMAP® Service instead, contact us to receive a custom quotation for your project.