PEPperCHIP® BK Polyomavirus Antigen Microarray
PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarray with:
- Five selected antigens translated into 15 amino acid peptides printed in duplicate
- 14 amino acids peptide-peptide overlap for full epitope coverage
- Each slide contains two array copies for one-by-one assays
- Including HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides
Excl. 19% VAT, excl. Shipping Cost
- Buy 10 for €395.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 20 for €361.00 each and save 24%
- Download Files: Material Data Sheet / Microarray Layout and Content
- Microarray Content: Small T-antigen, Large T antigen, Major capsid proteins VP1, VP2 and VP3
- Peptide Length/Overlap: 15 aa / 14 aa
- Number of Peptides/Spots: 1,836/3,672 (peptides printed in duplicate)
- Each PEPperCHIP® BK Polyomavirus Antigen Microarray contains HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides (24, 40 and 28 spots each control), and two identical array copies for one-by-one assays. The PEPperCHIP® BK Polyomavirus Antigen Microarray is compatible with a 3/2-well PEPperCHIP® Incubation Tray.
To perform the assay in your own laboratory, don't forget to choose from our PEPperCHIP® Accessories, including the incubation tray, control antibody, analysis software and training kit, in the Related Products Section.
If you want to benefit from our PEPperMAP® Service instead, contact us to receive a custom quotation for your project.