PEPperCHIP® Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide Microarray
PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarray with:
- 337 different cyclic citrullinated peptides and the corresponding arginine variants
- 577 different peptides printed in duplicate
- Thioether cyclization between C-terminal cysteine and modified N-terminus
- 5 array copies per peptide microarray for one-by-one assays
- Including HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides
- Buy 20 for €846.00 each and save 5%
- Download Files: Material Data Sheet / Microarray Layout and Content
- Microarray Content: 337 cyclic citrullinated peptides of the Immune Epitope Database and from literature including the corresponding arginine variants.
- Peptide Lengths: 10 aa - 17 aa
- Peptide Cyclization: N- to C-terminal thioether formation
- Number of Peptides/Spots: 577 / 1,154 (peptides printed in duplicate)
- The PEPperCHIP® Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide Microarray contains additional HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides (26, 22 and 22 spots each control), and five identical array copies for one-by-one assays. The PEPperCHIP® Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide Microarray is compatible with a 3/5-well PEPperCHIP® Incubation Tray.
To perform the assay in your own laboratory, don't forget to choose from our PEPperCHIP® Accessories, including the incubation tray, control antibody, analysis software and training kit, in the Related Products Section.
If you want to benefit from our PEPperMAP® Service instead, contact us to receive a custom quotation for your project.