PEPperCHIP® Dengue Virus Type 4 Proteome Microarray
PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarray with:
- Whole dengue virus type 4 proteome as overlapping linear peptides
- 3,387 peptides printed in duplicate
- 14 amino acids peptide-peptide overlap for full epitope coverage
- Enables high-resolution proteome-wide epitope mappings
- Including HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides
- Buy 10 for €395.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 20 for €361.00 each and save 24%
- Download Files: Material Data Sheet / Microarray Layout and Content
- Microarray Content: Genome polyprotein (strain Thailand/0348/1991, UniProt ID Q2YHF0) translated into overlapping peptides
- Peptide Length/Overlap: 15 aa / 14 aa
- Number of Peptides/Spots: 3,387 / 6,774 (peptides printed in duplicate)
- Each PEPperCHIP® Dengue Virus Type 4 Proteome Microarray contains additional HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides (40, 44 and 34 spots each control). The PEPperCHIP® Dengue Virus Type 4 Proteome Microarray is compatible with a 3/1-well PEPperCHIP® Incubation Tray.
To perform the assay in your own laboratory, don't forget to choose from our PEPperCHIP® Accessories, including the incubation tray, control antibody, analysis software and training kit, in the Related Products Section.
If you want to benefit from our PEPperMAP® Service instead, contact us to receive a custom quotation for your project.