PEPperCHIP® Foot-And-Mouth Disease Virus Proteome Microarray
PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarray with:
- Whole foot-and-mouth disease virus proteome as overlapping linear peptides
- 2,332 different peptides printed in duplicate
- 14 amino acids peptide-peptide overlap for full epitope coverage
- Including HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides
- Buy 10 for €395.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 20 for €361.00 each and save 24%
- Download Files: Material Data Sheet / Microarray Layout and Content
- Microarray Content: Genome polyprotein of foot-and-mouth disease virus cleaved into 15 chains: Leader protease (Lpro), protein VP0 (VP4-VP2), protein VP4 (P1A, Virion protein 4), protein VP2 (P1B, Virion protein 2), protein VP3 (P1C, Virion protein 3), protein VP1 (P1D, Virion protein 1), protein 2A (P52), Protein 2B, protein 2C, protein 3A, protein 3B-1 (Genome-linked protein VPg1), protein 3B-2 (Genome-linked protein VPg2), protein 3B-3 (Genome-linked protein VPg3), picornain 3C (Protease 3C, Protease P20B), RNA-directed RNA polymerase 3D-POL (P56A)
- Peptide Length/Overlap: 15 aa / 14 aa
- Number of Peptides/Spots: 2,332 / 4,664 (peptides printed in duplicate)
- Each PEPperCHIP® Foot-and-mouth Disease Virus Proteome Microarray contains additional HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides (28, 36 and 26 spots each control). The PEPperCHIP® Foot-and-mouth Disease Virus Proteome Microarray is compatible with a 3/1-well PEPperCHIP® Incubation Tray.
To perform the assay in your own laboratory, don't forget to choose from our PEPperCHIP® Accessories, including the incubation tray, control antibody, analysis software and training kit, in the Related Products Section.
If you want to benefit from our PEPperMAP® Service instead, contact us to receive a custom quotation for your project.