PEPperCHIP® HCV Proteome Microarray
PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarray with:
- Whole HCV proteome as overlapping linear peptides
- 3,084 different peptides printed in duplicate
- 12 amino acids peptide-peptide overlap
- Including HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides
- Buy 10 for €395.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 20 for €361.00 each and save 24%
- Download Files: Material Data Sheet / Microarray Layout and Content
- Microarray Content: Genome polyprotein of hepatitis C virus cleaved into 11 chains: core protein p21 (Capsid protein C, p21), core protein p19, envelope glycoprotein E1 (gp32, gp35), envelope glycoprotein E2 (NS1, gp68, gp70), p7, Protease NS2-3 (p23), serine protease NS3 (Hepacivirin, NS3P, p70), non-structural protein 4A (NS4A, p8), Non-structural protein 4B (NS4B, p27), Non-structural protein 5A (NS5A, p56), RNA-directed RNA polymerase (NS5B, p68)
- Peptide Length/Overlap: 15 aa / 12 aa
- Number of Peptides/Spots: 3,084 / 6,168 (peptides printed in duplicate)
- Each PEPperCHIP® HCV Proteome Microarray contains additional HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides (31, 32 and 22 spots each control). PEPperCHIP® HCV Proteome Microarray is compatible with a 3/1-well PEPperCHIP® Incubation Tray.
To perform the assay in your own laboratory, don't forget to choose from our PEPperCHIP® Accessories, including the incubation tray, control antibody, analysis software and training kit, in the Related Products Section.
If you want to benefit from our PEPperMAP® Service instead, contact us to receive a custom quotation for your project.