PEPperCHIP® HIV-1 (Env) Antigen Microarray
PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarray with:
- HIV-1 envelope protein gp160 (gp120 + gp41) as overlapping linear peptides
- 856 different peptides printed in duplicate
- 14 amino acids peptide-peptide overlap for full epitope coverage
- Each slide contains three array copies for one-by-one assay
- Including HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides
- Buy 10 for €395.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 20 for €361.00 each and save 24%
- Download Files: Material Data Sheet / Microarray Layout and Content
- Microarray Content: Envelope glycoprotein (Env) gp160 of HIV type 1 cleaved into 2 chains: Surface protein gp120 and Transmembrane protein gp41
- Peptide Length/Overlap: 15 aa / 14 aa
- Number of Peptides/Spots: 856 / 1,712 (peptides printed in duplicate)
- Each PEPperCHIP® HIV-1(Env) Antigen Microarray further contains HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides (22, 28 and 20 spots each control), and three identical array copies for one-for-one assays. The PEPperCHIP® HIV-1(Env) Antigen Microarray is compatible with a 3/3-well PEPperCHIP® Incubation Tray.
To perform the assay in your own laboratory, don't forget to choose from our PEPperCHIP® Accessories, including the incubation tray, control antibody, analysis software and training kit, in the Related Products Section.
If you want to benefit from our PEPperMAP® Service instead, contact us to receive a custom quotation for your project.