PEPperCHIP® Infectious Disease Epitope Microarray
PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarray with:
- 3,760 linear B-cell epitopes of 196 different pathogens
- 4,344 different peptides printed in duplicate
- Including HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides
- Buy 10 for €395.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 20 for €361.00 each and save 24%
- Download Files: Material Data Sheet / Microarray Layout and Content
- Microarray Content: 3,760 linear B-cell epitopes of 196 different pathogens referenced in the Immune Epitope Database and two selected Toxoplasma gondii antigens as overlapping peptides.
- Database Epitope Lengths: 4 aa - 44 aa
- Microarray Peptide Lengths: 4 aa - 17 aa depending on the database epitope length; longer epitopes were translated into overlapping 17 aa peptides
- Number of Peptides/Spots: 4,344 / 8,688
- Each PEPperCHIP® Infectious Disease Epitope Microarray contains HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides (40, 42 and 30 spots each control). The PEPperCHIP® Infectious Disease Epitope Microarray is compatible with a 3/1-well PEPperCHIP® Incubation Tray.
To perform the assay in your own laboratory, don't forget to choose from our PEPperCHIP® Accessories, including the incubation tray, control antibody, analysis software and training kit, in the Related Products Section.
If you want to benefit from our PEPperMAP® Service instead, contact us to receive a custom quotation for your project.