PEPperCHIP® Influenza Virus H1N1 Proteome Microarray
PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarray with:
- 11 selected antigens of three different strains of Influenza A virus (H1N1) as overlapping peptides
- 3,555 different peptides printed in duplicate
- 12 amino acids peptide-peptide overlap
- Including HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides
- Buy 10 for €395.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 20 for €361.00 each and save 24%
- Download Files: Material Data Sheet / Microarray Layout and Content
- Microarray Content: A: Hemagglutinin, B: Matrix protein 1, C: Matrix protein 2, D: Nucleoprotein, E: Nuclear export protein, F: Neuraminidase, G: Non-structural protein 1, H: Polymerase acidic protein, I: Protein PB1-F2, J: Polymerase basic protein 2, K: RNA-directed RNA polymerase catalytic subunit
- Peptide Length/Overlap: 15 aa / 12 aa
- Number of Peptides/Spots: 3,555 / 7,110 (peptides printed in duplicate)
- Each PEPperCHIP® Influenza H1N1 Proteome Microarray contains additional HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides (31, 36 and 26 spots each control). The PEPperCHIP® Influenza H1N1 Proteome Microarray is compatible with a 3/1-well PEPperCHIP® Incubation Tray.
To perform the assay in your own laboratory, don't forget to choose from our PEPperCHIP® Accessories, including the incubation tray, control antibody, analysis software and training kit, in the Related Products Section.
If you want to benefit from our PEPperMAP® Service instead, contact us to receive a custom quotation for your project.