PEPperCHIP® Influenza Virus H5N1 Proteome Microarray
PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarray with:
- 11 selected antigens of 12 different strains of Influenza A virus (H5N1) as overlapping peptides
- 5,506 different peptides printed in duplicate
- 10 amino acids peptide-peptide overlap
- Including HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides
- Download Files: Material Data Sheet / Microarray Layout and Content
- Microarray Content: 11 selected antigens of 12 different strains of Influenza A virus (H5N1): A: Hemagglutinin, B: Matrix protein 1, C: Matrix protein 2, D: Nucleoprotein, E: Nuclear export protein, F: Neuraminidase, G: Non-structural protein 1, H: Polymerase acidic protein, I: Protein PB1-F2, J: Polymerase basic protein 2, K: RNA-directed RNA polymerase catalytic subunit
- Peptide Length/Overlap: 15 aa / 10 aa
- Number of Peptides/Spots: 5,506 / 11,012 (peptides printed in duplicate)
- PEPperCHIP® Influenza Virus H5N1 Proteome Microarray contains additional HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides (20, 24 and 16 spots each control). The PEPperCHIP® Influenza Virus H5N1 Proteome Microarray is compatible with a 3/1-well PEPperCHIP® Incubation Tray.
To perform the assay in your own laboratory, don't forget to choose from our PEPperCHIP® Accessories, including the incubation tray, control antibody, analysis software and training kit, in the Related Products Section.
If you want to benefit from our PEPperMAP® Service instead, contact us to receive a custom quotation for your project.