PEPperCHIP® Japanese Encephalitis Virus Proteome Microarray
PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarray with:
- Whole Japanese encephalitis virus proteome as overlapping peptides
- 3,432 different peptides printed in duplicate
- 14 amino acids peptide-peptide overlap for full epitope coverage
- Including HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides
- Buy 10 for €395.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 20 for €361.00 each and save 24%
- Download Files: Material Data Sheet / Microarray Layout and Content
- Microarray Content: Genome polyprotein cleaved into 13 chains: peptide 2k, capsid protein C, prM, peptide pr, small envelope protein M, envelope protein E, non-structural protein 1, non-structural protein 2A, serine protease subunit NS2B, serine protease NS3, non-structural protein 4A, non-structural protein 4B, RNA-directed RNA polymerase NS5
- Peptide Length/Overlap: 15 aa / 14 aa
- Number of Peptides/Spots: 3,432 / 6,864 (peptides printed in duplicate)
- PEPperCHIP® Japanese Encephalitis Virus Proteome Microarray contains additional HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides (28, 28 and 22 spots each control). The PEPperCHIP® Japanese Encephalitis Virus Proteome Microarray is compatible with a 3/1-well PEPperCHIP® Incubation Tray.
To perform the assay in your own laboratory, don't forget to choose from our PEPperCHIP® Accessories, including the incubation tray, control antibody, analysis software and training kit, in the Related Products Section.
If you want to benefit from our PEPperMAP® Service instead, contact us to receive a custom quotation for your project.