PEPperCHIP® Melanoma Antigen Microarray
PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarray with:
- 21 melanoma-associated antigens as overlapping peptides
- 4,125 different peptides printed in duplicate
- 13 amino acids peptide-peptide overlap
- Including HA, polio and c-Myc controls
- Buy 10 for €395.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 20 for €361.00 each and save 24%
- Download Files: Material Data Sheet / Microarray Layout and Content
- Microarray Content: 21 Melanoma-associated tumor antigens were linked with neutral GS-linkers and translated into overlapping peptides.
- Peptide Length/Overlap: 15 aa / 13 aa
- Number of Peptides/Spots: 4,125 / 8,250 (peptides printed in duplicate)
- Each PEPperCHIP® Melanoma Antigen Microarray contains additional HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides (23, 28 and 24 spots each control). The PEPperCHIP® Melanoma Antigen Microarray is compatible with a 3/1-well PEPperCHIP® Incubation Tray.
To perform the assay in your own laboratory, don't forget to choose from our PEPperCHIP® Accessories, including the incubation tray, control antibody, analysis software and training kit, in the Related Products Section.
If you want to benefit from our PEPperMAP® Service instead, contact us to receive a custom quotation for your project.