PEPperCHIP® Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Antigen Microarray
PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarray with:
- 13 selected antigens of mycobacterium tuberculosis as overlapping peptides
- 3,751 different peptides printed in duplicate
- 14 amino acids peptide-peptide overlap for full epitope coverage
- Including HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides
- Buy 10 for €395.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 20 for €361.00 each and save 24%
- Download Files: Material Data Sheet / Microarray Layout and Content
- Microarray Content: 13 selected antigens of mycobacterium tuberculosis: ESX-1 secretion-associated protein, espB (Rv3881c), antigen 85-A, fbpA (Rv3804c), ESAT-6-like protein, esxB (Rv3874), alanine and proline-rich secreted protein, apa (Rv1860), lipoprotein, lprG (Rv1411c), alpha-crystallin, hspX (Rv2031c), phosphate-binding protein, pstS1 (Rv0934), ESX-1 secretion-associated protein, espA (Rv3616c), ESX-1 secretion-associated protein, espE (Rv3864), immunogenic protein, mpt64 (Rv1980c), enoyl-CoA hydratase, echA3 (Rv0632c), probable cutinase, cfp21 (Rv1984c), cell surface lipoprotein, mpt83 (Rv2873)
- Peptide Length/Overlap: 15 aa / 14 aa
- Number of Peptides/Spots: 3,751 / 7,502 (peptides printed in duplicate)
- Each PEPperCHIP® Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Antigen Microarray contains additional HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides (37, 32 and 26 and spots each control). The PEPperCHIP® Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Antigen Microarray is compatible with a 3/1-well PEPperCHIP® Incubation Tray.
To perform the assay in your own laboratory, don't forget to choose from our PEPperCHIP® Accessories, including the incubation tray, control antibody, analysis software and training kit, in the Related Products Section.
If you want to benefit from our PEPperMAP® Service instead, contact us to receive a custom quotation for your project.