PEPperCHIP® Tick-Borne Encephalitis Virus Proteome Microarray
PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarray with:
- Whole tick-borne encephalitis virus proteome as overlapping linear peptides
- 3,414 different peptides printed in duplicate
- 14 amino acids peptide-peptide overlap for full epitope coverage
- Including HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides
- Buy 10 for €395.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 20 for €361.00 each and save 24%
- Download Files: Material Data Sheet / Microarray Layout and Content
- Microarray Content: Genome polyprotein of tick-borne encephalitis virus cleaved into 13 chains: peptide 2k, capsid protein C (core protein), prM, peptide pr, small envelope protein M (matrix protein), envelope protein E, non-structural protein 1, non-structural protein 2A, serine protease subunit NS2B (flavivirin protease NS2B regulatory subunit, non-structural protein 2B), serine protease NS3 (flavivirin protease NS3 catalytic subunit, non-structural protein 3), non-structural protein 4A, non-structural protein 4B, RNA-directed RNA polymerase NS5 (non-structural protein 5)
- Peptide Length/Overlap: 15 aa / 14 aa
- Number of Peptides/Spots: 3,414 / 6,828 (peptides printed in duplicate)
- Each PEPperCHIP® Tick-borne Encephalitis Virus Proteome Microarray contains additional HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides (37, 32 and 24 spots each control). The PEPperCHIP® Tick-borne Encephalitis Virus Proteome Microarray is compatible with a 3/1-well PEPperCHIP® Incubation Tray.
To perform the assay in your own laboratory, don't forget to choose from our PEPperCHIP® Accessories, including the incubation tray, control antibody, analysis software and training kit, in the Related Products Section.
If you want to benefit from our PEPperMAP® Service instead, contact us to receive a custom quotation for your project.