PEPperCHIP® Trypanosoma Brucei Antigen Microarray
PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarray with:
- Three selected antigens of Trypanosoma brucei as overlapping peptides
- 1,522 different peptides printed in duplicates
- 14 amino acids peptide-peptide overlap for full epitope coverage
- Each slide contains two array copies for one-by-one assays
- Including HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides
- Buy 10 for €395.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 20 for €361.00 each and save 24%
- Download Files: Material Data Sheet / Microarray Layout and Content
- Microarray Content: Three selected antigens of Trypanosoma brucei: LiTat 1.3, LiTat 1.5, MiTat 1.4
- Peptide Length/Overlap: 15 aa / 14 aa
- Number of Peptides/Spots: 1,522 / 3,044 (peptides printed in duplicate)
- The PEPperCHIP® Trypanosoma Brucei Antigen Microarray further contains HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides (31, 28 and 22 spots each control), and two identical array copies for one-by-one assays. The PEPperCHIP® Trypanosoma Brucei Antigen Microarray is compatible with a 3/2-well PEPperCHIP® Incubation Tray.
To perform the assay in your own laboratory, don't forget to choose from our PEPperCHIP® Accessories, including the incubation tray, control antibody, analysis software and training kit, in the Related Products Section.
If you want to benefit from our PEPperMAP® Service instead, contact us to receive a custom quotation for your project.