PEPperCHIP® Tumor Antigen Microarray
PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarray with:
- 22 selected antigens translated into 15 amino acid peptides
- 4,319 different peptides printed in duplicate
- 13 amino acids peptide-peptide overlap
- Including HA, polio and c-Myc controls
- Buy 10 for €395.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 20 for €361.00 each and save 24%
- Download Files: Material Data Sheet / Microarray Layout and Content
- Microarray Content: histone H1.2, histone H4, G2/mitotic-specific cyclin-B1, L-dopachrome tautomerase, cellular tumor antigen p53, receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-2 , mammaglobin A, TCRgamma alternate reading frame protein, stromelysin-3 (MMP11), protein SSX2 (Cancer/testis antigen 5.2), prostate-specific antigen, cancer/testis antigen 1 (NY-ESO-1), Myc proto-oncogene protein, claudin-6, carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 5, Melanocyte protein PMEL, Wilms tumor protein , tyrosinase, transcription factor SOX-2, myelin-oligodendrocyte glycoprotein , actin, alpha skeletal muscle , HLA class I histocompatibility antigen, A-36 alpha chain
- Peptide Length/Overlap: 15 aa / 13 aa
- Number of Peptides/Spots: 4,319 / 8,638 (peptides printed in duplicate)
- Each PEPperCHIP® Tumor Antigen Microarray contains additional HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides (28, 28 and 24 spots each control). The PEPperCHIP® Tumor Antigen Microarray is compatible with a 3/1-well PEPperCHIP® Incubation Tray.
To perform the assay in your own laboratory, don't forget to choose from our PEPperCHIP® Accessories, including the incubation tray, control antibody, analysis software and training kit, in the Related Products Section.
If you want to benefit from our PEPperMAP® Service instead, contact us to receive a custom quotation for your project.