PEPperCHIP® Vaccinia Virus Antigen Microarray
PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarray with:
- Six selected antigens of vaccinia virus as overlapping peptides
- 2,326 different peptides printed in duplicate
- 14 peptide-peptide overlap for full epitope coverage
- Including HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides
- Buy 10 for €395.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 20 for €361.00 each and save 24%
- Download Files: Material Data Sheet / Microarray Layout and Content
- Microarray Content: Six selected antigens of vaccinia virus: putative 21.7k protein, IMV associated protein p35, putative 49.8k protein, major core protein P4a, interferon antagonist C7L, cell surface-binding protein
- Peptide Length/Overlap: 15 aa / 14 aa
- Number of Peptides/Spots: 2,326 / 4,652 (peptides printed in duplicate)
- Each PEPperCHIP® Vaccinia Virus Antigen Microarray further contains HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides (40, 30 and 22 spots each control). The PEPperCHIP® Vaccinia Virus Antigen Microarray is compatible with a 3/1-well PEPperCHIP® Incubation Tray.
To perform the assay in your own laboratory, don't forget to choose from our PEPperCHIP® Accessories, including the incubation tray, control antibody, analysis software and training kit, in the Related Products Section.
If you want to benefit from our PEPperMAP® Service instead, contact us to receive a custom quotation for your project.