PEPperCHIP® Zika Virus Proteome Microarray
PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarray with:
- Whole Zika virus proteome of two different strains as overlapping linear peptides
- 3,419 different peptides printed in duplicate
- 14 amino acids peptide-peptide overlap for full epitope coverage
- Including HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides
- Buy 10 for €439.00 each and save 8%
- Buy 20 for €404.00 each and save 15%
- Download Files: Material Data Sheet / Microarray Layout and Content
- Microarray Content: Zika virus genome polyprotein cleaved into 13 chains: protein C, protein prM, peptide pr, small envelope protein M, envelope protein E, non-structural protein 1, non-structural protein 2A, serine protease subunit NS2B, serine protease subunit NS3, non-structural protein 4A, peptide 2K, non-structural protein 4B, RNA-directed RNA polymerase NS5
- Peptide Length/Overlap: 15 aa / 14 aa
- Number of Peptides/Spots: 3,419 / 6,838 (peptides printed in duplicate)
- Each PEPperCHIP® Zika Virus Proteome Microarray contains additional HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides (34, 32 and 26 spots each control). The PEPperCHIP® Zika Virus Proteome Microarray is compatible with a 3/1-well PEPperCHIP® Incubation Tray.
To perform the assay in your own laboratory, don't forget to choose from our PEPperCHIP® Accessories, including the incubation tray, control antibody, analysis software and training kit, in the Related Products Section.
If you want to benefit from our PEPperMAP® Service instead, contact us to receive a custom quotation for your project.