PEPperCHIP® Dengue Virus Type 3 Proteome Microarray
PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarray with:
- Whole dengue virus type 3 proteome as overlapping linear peptides
- 3,390 different peptides printed in duplicate
- 14 amino acids peptide-peptide overlap for full epitope coverage
- Enables high-resolution proteome-wide epitope mappings
- Including HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides
- Buy 10 for €395.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 20 for €361.00 each and save 24%
- Download Files: Material Data Sheet / Microarray Layout and Content
- Microarray Content: Genome polyprotein (strain Philippines/H87/1956, UniProt ID P27915) translated into overlapping peptides
- Peptide Length/Overlap: 15 aa / 14 aa
- Number of Peptides/Spots: 3,390 / 6,780 (peptides printed in duplicate)
- Each PEPperCHIP® Dengue Virus Type 3 Proteome Microarray contains additional HA, polio and c-Myc control peptides (40, 42 and 32 spots each control). The PEPperCHIP® Dengue Virus Type 3 Proteome Microarray is compatible with a 3/1-well PEPperCHIP® Incubation Tray.
To perform the assay in your own laboratory, don't forget to choose from our PEPperCHIP® Accessories, including the incubation tray, control antibody, analysis software and training kit, in the Related Products Section.
If you want to benefit from our PEPperMAP® Service instead, contact us to receive a custom quotation for your project.